Post a picture of you and your friends in your High School Impressions shirts.
Tag us in your photo & we’ll send you a free t-shirt!
Official High School Impressions (a division of Midwest Impressions) “Free T-Shirt” Promotion Rules:
- To enter post a picture of you and your friends in your High School Impressions shirts. Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Contest will continue while supplies last.
- Unless otherwise excluded by law or by the rules applicable to a particular promotion, Midwest Impressions, Inc. promotions are open to all past, current and future customers of Midwest Impressions, Inc. who are residents of the United States and who are 13 years of age (or the age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is older) or older are eligible to enter. Employees, agents and immediate family members of Midwest Impressions, Inc. are not eligible to participate. Immediate family members include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren whether by current marriage, past marriage, adoption or as in-laws. All promotions are void where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary.
- All entries become the property of Midwest Impressions, Inc. Each entrant will receive one t-shirt regardless of the number of photos submitted.
- Each entrant agrees that Midwest Impressions, Inc. shall have the right, without further compensation, to publicize your photo, your name, city of residence and the fact that you received a free t-shirt. Entrants further agree that Midwest Impressions, Inc. may use such identifying information to publicize its social media outlets, website and/or other promotions.
- Midwest Impressions, Inc. reserves the right to substitute another gift of equal or greater value for the t-shirt originally announced if the original t-shirt becomes unavailable. Unless impossible or impractical, your t-shirt will be mailed to your school within 30 days of receiving your entry.
- Midwest Impressions, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not adhere to the rules applicable to the promotion in which he or she entered.
- In the event any contest specific rules conflict with these general rules, the contest specific rules shall control. On occasion, circumstances may require the rules of a promotion to be modified. Changes to the promotion rules will be posted on Midwest Impressions, Inc.’s website. Midwest Impressions, Inc. reserves the right to interpret and apply all rules applicable to its contests and its interpretation and application shall be final. For a copy of promotion rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Midwest Impressions, Inc., Attn: Promotion Rules, 1837 N. 203rd St, Elkhorn, NE 68022 and include the name of the promotion you are inquiring about.